Monday, July 13, 2009

New Numbers!

To all my faithful and supportive follwers, and any random person who might stumble onto this blog...sorry I haven't posted in awhile, but things have been relatively uneventful. I mean, I am still more losing pounds and inches each week, but that almost seems like old news now :) I neglected to take my measurements in June, but here are my lastest stats. I am still feeling great and almost 6 months and 78 pounds later, this surgery has fulfilled everything I hoped and dreamed it would! And I'm not even done yet! I am very excited to hit my goal weight and/or see where I start leveling out so we can start trying for baby #2 next Spring!

STATS Today 7/13/09

Weight: 236 (-78 lbs)
BMI: 34.9 (-11.4)
Body fat: 37.3% (-17.6%)
Jean size: 18/20
Scrub top size: 1X
Scrub pant size: 2X...sooo close to 1 X but just not quite there!
Bra size: 38 D

Waist: 43 inches
Hips: 51 inches
Thighs: 31 inches
Calfs: 15.5 inches

0 comments: