Thursday, January 27, 2011

2 years!!!!

Wow....I realized this morning that today is my 2 year anniversary since surgery! I really can't believe it's been that long already! I still think the surgery was one of the best decisions I have ever made, I honestly have no regrets. I really don't even remember what it feels like to have a whole stomach! :) I still need to reach my goal weight, and as I stated in the last post, I was planning to get myself exercising and making better food choices starting this month, and I am doing better with my choices and eating more protein but have yet to exercise. It's just so cold outside! That's my honest excuse! I am planning on getting on the trampoline we got Ayden for Christmas as soon as it warms up a bit! Anyway don't have a lot to say but thought this special date deserved a blog entry!

(p.s. my 2 year checkup and lab work is March 2nd)

0 comments: