Monday, April 27, 2009

3 month update!

I am doing much better on the workout regimen! I have been doing 30 minutes on the elliptical machine at the gym, burning around 450 calories per workout! I went 3 times last week and plan to do the same this week. We also visited Eureka Springs over the weekend and went camping and hiking, and I was amazed at my energy level and stamina for walking up and down hills. I felt great! I know that a few months ago, I would have been miserable doing those things. I am drinking more water also. Strangely enough, my weight has completely plateaued for about a week now, but I am not letting that get me down. I know these workouts are going to pay off. I can't believe it was 3 months ago today that I had surgery! I feel like a different person! I actually enjoy trying on new clothes now! I am down to a size 20 or 22 in jeans, depending on the brand. I can wear a size 1x top(my boobs are shrinking too, lol)! I see Dr. Roller next Monday for my official 3 month check-up, but according to my scales--51 pounds in 3 months! I can live with that! :)

1 comments:

The Flores' said...

awesome! keep up the good work! can't wait to see your shrinking self in person in June!