Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Obese!

Okay, crazy as it sounds, I am excited to now have the BMI of an "obese" person rather than a "morbidly obese" person! I have always hated that word "morbid"! I now have a BMI of less than 40! YEA for me! This also means I am at a weight that would no longer qualify me for weight loss surgery (unless I was diabetic or had high blood pressure, which I don't) and for some reason that really excites me too! Every little step counts! I still have a long way to go...obese, then overweight, and finally normal weight (BMI less than 24.9). Go me!

3 comments:

Kori Hudson said...

That is very exciting! Every pound is one less to go! : )

Heather said...

congratulations! that is a big thing!!! i look forward to everyone of your posts.

Erin said...

Wow! You look amazing. I haven't seen you in SO long, and you look completely different. Keep up the good work!!