Thursday, January 8, 2009

Feeling the burn!

Tonight Chris and I started working out (for the first time in a long time!). We joined the Wal-Mart employee fitness center. It has an awesome daycare for Ayden which we love because it means we can workout together! We did 30 minutes of cardio on the bikes; I lost feeling completely in my legs by about minute 12 :) Then we lifted some weights, working out our upper body. Chris was a great motivator, although I think he overdid it on the weights trying to impress me, LOL. Anyway, it was actually fun to get out of the house and do something besides sit on the couch together while watching HGTV, which is our usual routine in the evening! Ayden loved playing with all the other kids too. Then we came home and polished off the evening with baked fish and steamed broccoli. I am so fortunate that Chris is doing the diet and exercise with me, it helps me so much! Our plan is to go 3 nights a week. I'll keep you updated on our progress!!

1 comments:

The West's said...

Jessica, I will definitely keep you in my prayers on the 27th! If you need me to help do anything else with the shower please let me know. I know that you have a lot going on before the shower.