Sunday, February 8, 2009

12 days, 24.5 pounds!

Today I was very excited to see a new set of numbers on the scale-289! It's been almost 3 years since I have seen the 280's! Anyway, it's yet another small victory, but just enough to keep me motivated...the liquid diet is not only getting old, it's getting downright disgusting! I am practically pinching my nose to get them down without gagging. I know, sounds terrible, right!? But thats why these little victories are so important! I never posted my "before pictures" so today I posting a before pic and a today pic. The changes are slight, you may not even notice, but I do, plus I am wearing one size smaller jeans and top and I feel great! (I am not wearing makeup and did not fix my hair for either pic, so they should be pretty equal in that aspect!)



Night before surgery 1/26/09


12 days post-op 2/8/09

1 comments:

Heather said...

Hi. I work in the NICU at St Ed's. You may not remember me, but you are the one who actually got me started blogging. I remember you coming in the NICU one night talking about your blog and how you are documenting your sons life, and I went home and started my blog the next day.
Anyway, Jennifer Woolsey told me about your surgery and showed me this blog. AMAZING! I can definitely see the difference in your before and now picture. I am sooo happy for you. I am going to follow this blog so I can watch you shrink. You are very brave and this blog is so inspiring. You will definitely be inspiring others!