Tuesday, February 3, 2009

One week anniversary!

Today marks one week since my surgery! I cannot believe how fast it has gone by. I am feeling great and losing an average of 1-2 pounds a day, I have lost about 17 pounds total. I still have a long way to go, but this is a great start. I can't imagine how great I am going to feel when I reach my goal because I am already feeling so good! I am not hungry at all and my cravings are getting less intense. I am on my 9th day of a liquid diet and believe it or not it's getting a little easier everyday. I still have to stop and remind myself several times a day that I can't eat, so much of my eating was a habit. I go back to the doctor for a checkup in 9 days and then will be allowed to start eating soft foods like eggs, string cheese, fish, yogurt, etc. I also will be able to start going back to the gym and I know working out will really speed up my results. I am walking small amounts several times a day now and doing okay with that. Tommorow Ayden and I are going back home to Rogers-YEA! We miss Chris so so much but are extremely grateful for everyone's help while we've been in Mena. I still can't lift Ayden but I think we can manage just fine at home by making a few provisions. I will post more results as they come!

0 comments: